Upcoming Events and Groups!
Over the course of the year, we offer the following programs and events:
Please check our monthly calendar for exact programs, dates, and times.
- Family Needs: get connected to resources and support. Help to improve services in Worcester.
- Parenting Journey: for parents who want to learn more about themselves, their childhood relationships and the relationships with their children. In English and Spanish.
- Nurturing Parenting Programs: held in collaboration with South Bay Early Childhood and the Department of Children and Families. Learn the philosophy and skills of Nurturing Parenting, have fun, and grow closer as a family.
- Fathers Nurturing: held in collaboration with South Bay Early Childhood. Learn ways to co-parent when you are not living together; ways to improve communication skills and reduce conflicts.
- Nurturing for Families in Substance Abuse Treatment and Recovery: held in collaboration with DCF.
- Parent Leadership Training: Parent leadership program designed to build on the unique strengths and life experiences of parent participants and emphasizes the connection between individual and community action.
- Weekly Group: For parents, run by parents. Come together to share and get support from other parents. Weekly attendance is optional, come when you can. (Spanish)
- Confidence & Character Building: Peer-to-peer group focusing on building confidence and character for 11-14 year old girls.
- Monthly Workshops are offered on a wide variety of topics such as budgeting, finding a job, stress reduction, advocating with your childs school, etc. (Spanish)
- GRANDPARENTS Raising Grandchildren: Held monthly on the first Saturday when we are open. Specializing in sharing resources.
- READ, PLAY, CREATE: Weekly parent/young child activity. Come out and play.
- Successful Parenting of Teens: Meets weekly. Come and hear from parents who have found solutions, network, and learn about community resources.
- Active Parenting of Teens: A 6-weeks, evidence-based, parenting education class.
- Family Activities: Offered throughout the year. Recent activities have included, crafts, bar-be-que, and movie nights.